Check In, Check Out and Other Information
- Check in starts at 3:00pm or when guest arrival coordinates with owner/operator.
- Check out is at noon. Leave key in the door of your room when checking out. Do not lock your room door.
- Street sweeping is on Thursdays from 12:00-3:30pm on the opposite side of the street and on Fridays from 12:00-3:30 on our side of the street. Do not park there during those times or your car will get a $66 parking citation.
- Mail Delivered to you should be addressed, Your Name c/o B-love's Guest House. Do not use the B-Love's Guest House address as your permanent place of residence.
- When using the backyard, be sure to lock the back door when you come inside.
- Close the front door tightly. Make sure it is completely shut.
- The housekeeper comes in generally on Sunday and Thursday from 12:00-3:00pm. Please make space for a full cleaning to be done at this time.
- Garbage pick-up is Friday mornings. For monthly guest please help with taking the trash out when it gets full. If you have lots of garbage please put it in the garbage bins by Thursday night. Trash goes in the following bins:
- Burgundy bin is for trash
- Gray bin is for recycling: cans, glass, plastic, and newspaper
- Green bin is for grass, plants, and tree clippings
- Call (510) 686-3351 if there is an emergency.